My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Old Fashioned Images For You

House At Easter
Little Flower Faces

Pretty Lady In Blue Dress
These are another three of my very favorite images.  I especially love the little girls' faces in the pink flowers.  I hope you like them as I do and can find a use for them in any crafting or other projects.  They are all so sweet and would add beauty to anything!!  Enjoy.
Be sweet, all, and always treat others as you would like to be treated!  Love you bunches!!!!!

2 comments:

Polly: Hi there! In case you're interested, we have a special 100th Blog Post Giveaway going on from now till the 19th of April!
Hope you'll give it a shot. All info may be found in our blog's sidebar, right at the top. Click where it says, "Urgent 2nd Class." Then read from there!
Thanks so much for the visit and the Follow! nice to know we can keep in touch!
Rose

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.