My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Digi Art - Carlee

My great grand daughter, Carlee

This is a photo of one of my great grand daughters, Carlee.  I am making heritage scrapbook albums for all my children and I keep getting sidetracked playing around with the little ones!!  I LOVE making the photos look pretty and I tell them Grandma spends most of her time playing with them in my computer!!  At the rate I am going, I will never get the albums finished but I will certainly have a stack of pictures for my great grand children, so they will know how very much I love them!!!!

2 comments:

Thank you, Angela. Naturally I think she is beautiful and precious! I am SO glad you like it.

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.