My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Angels For Every Season

perfect for Christmas cards
Victorian Angels
Adorable Christmas Angels
\

You just can't go wrong with angels!!  They are so perfect for cards, boxes, they are beautiful in a collage or can be decoupaged on baby furniture or the Christmas angels are lovely on tins, gifts of home made candy and cookies wrapped in colorful paper and with a homemade tag  displaying a sweet image of an angel!!  I never tire of these pictures of angels and have so many I want to share with you.  You are free to use them in any way you please.  They are here to enjoy, not put limits on them and I believe something so beautiful belongs to us all.  



2 comments:

Yay....Love angels too..so beautful..what a magical post! thanks for sharing these spectacular lovelies..you are awesome!!
Kiki~

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.