My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ancestors of Our Land


These are very, very old pictures.  They are very unique.  Look at the high cheekbones and the strength in those faces!!  My paternal grandmother was an Indian and my mom had the thick black hair and high strong cheek bones as did my grandfather which had been passed on from my great grammy!  My mother was very beautiful and into her seventies, still had that dark thick full head of hair!  It never turned fully gray, only a strand or two here and there.  I am proud of my heritage.
I hope you are pleased with the pictures and like them as much as I do.
Be sweet and treat others as you would like to be treated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.