My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

God Sent An Angel


Oh, goodness ... where do I start except to say that God has sent to me my own personal angel!!!!  I don't believe she has wings yet unless she tucks them tightly inside the clothes she wears so they don't show and tip people off!!! 
NEVER doubt in the power of belief!!! 
I have forgiven the person who stole my money and ID.  We have to forgive if we want to be forgiven.  I wonder if he is peaceful when he lies his head down at night.
I wish I knew who he (or she) is so I could look into their eyes and say simply, "You took all I had ... I am unable even to get a Social Security card because you took all my identification, along with all my money and the money for my disabled children.  It is said everyone is equal.  Perhaps it is true.  I do know I am at peace  when my head touches the pillow at night because I have forgiven you."
Be sweet and love each other!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.