My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Digital Art Freebie, Quote By Helen Keller


I love this quote by Helen Keller.  I love so many of the things she said and is remembered for.  I decided to make a digital art page using the quote. 
I am surprised as it did not take long at all and the joy it gave me is immeasurable.  I love making anything and I have grown to really enjoy using the digital program I bought when I was still able to work.  I don't even think they make it any more. 
I could never master photoshop or the newer ones and it took a long time to learn the correct way to use the one I have.  There are still probably tons of things I could do, but don't know how. I have found out most of what I know by playing around and saying to myself, "Oh, I wonder what this will do!".
I want to know how to add color to a black and white photograph.  There must be a simple way to do it and I love the look of a black and white photo with a flower or some little thing in a beautiful color.
If you use the art please give me credit for it ... that is all I ask and to send someone here to download their own if they would like.
I am beginning to post as much as what I make as the "old stuff" I have acquired!!!
Be sweet, all!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.