My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Freebie Images, Two Old Soap Ads


These are the cutest ads.  They are very feminine and would be perfect for a collaged bottle or jar.  You can paint the bottle in a coordinating pastel color, collage the lid in pastel colors and adhere a matching bow on one side of the lid or simply tie with jute.  The label is glued on with a bit of decoupage glue, then wipe the medium on front of the label to give it a nice finish.  Carefully wipe off any excess around the label if necessary.  These little jars are adorable filled with candy, homemade bath salts or any number of things.  So go and be creative.  Let me know what you come up with.  I love to hear and see new ideas!!!Be sweet!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.