My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

When There's Nothing To Laugh About, Laugh Anyway!

Dancing Tree!

These two pictures are quite different from what I usually post, but we all need a good laugh now and then!  Doesn't that tree have the most unusual shape you ever saw?  I think it is hilarious!
Also, the poor deer hunter, oblivious to the big buck standing right next to him reminds me of my husband.  He always loved to hunt and fish, but he was a big sports fan as well.  I remember once he took a battery radio with him to the deer woods, where he sat quietly in his deer stand, radio volume turned ever so low and went fast asleep!!!  It was just too funny when he came home, sheepishly recounting his afternoon of "being one with nature".  He didn't even know who had won the game!
Be sweet and may angels walk by your side!  We are all connected in more ways than we know!!!

3 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.