My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Presents!!!


Two free images for today, Easter!!  One, a young lady sitting gracefully on a flower covered swing and the other, an image of a child dressed in Easter finery, clutching a bouquet of flowers, standing proudly by a giant egg tied with a lovely blue ribbon.
These are beautiful images that would be right at home with any of our crafty projects, just click on the image to open in new window, then right click and "save as" to a folder on your computer.
I would love to see any projects you have and  to post them here for everyone to enjoy.
Happy Easter, have fun and be sweet!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.