My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Blessings



This is the sweetest image of 3 little Easter angels under an arch of what appears to be dogwood.  I thought it fitting that our first image should include angels and celebrate Easter at the same time.  I hope you  have the perfect project for this cute angel graphic. 
Click on the image to open it to full size in another window, then right click and "save as" to save it to your computer.  You may want to make a new folder in My Pictures to save the images in. 
Here's hoping to a long lasting friendship with lots of new pics for all your crafting projects and needs.
Be sweet!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.