My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My New Blog Design By Kaye of WAHMaholic Blog Designs

My dear, sweet little friend, Kaye Mendez, of WAHMaholic Blog Designs has done a complete makeover of my humble little blog!!  I absolutely did not recognize it. 
She has done a fantastic job and aren't the graphics beautiful?  Don't you just love the little blue flowered cart filled with purple flowers?
She says she is wicked awesome, but don't take her word for it!!  Numerous testimonials speak of her work, which is fantastic.  Just give her an idea, even the slightest, of what you might like or want and she can take it and run!!!  Quick as a wink, before you can blink twice, you have a blog that totally stands out and makes you wonder how in the world did Kaye know EXACTLY what I wanted?
I am pleased as punch and now have to search my files for something to post for you.
Give Kaye a visit and you will be SO glad you did.  I don't know how she does what she does!!!!
Be sweet!  XXXOOXXO

4 comments:

you, dear, are sweeter! my heart melt with joy while reading your praises for me, you wonderful woman you! i love you polly!

 

Oh, thank you, Gorges! I was SO surprised when I saw what Kaye had done with it, just knowing I liked vintage!! I am very glad you like it too, friend.

 

Sweet little Kaye, YOU are the wonderful woman! You have lifted my spirits just to look at the beautiful new blog design! I would give anything if I could design, but I am grateful there are people like you who design so beautifully! You're a doll!!!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.