My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Old Jello Ads

I love these old ads!  Of course, I love anything old, but I am fascinated by the advertising of yesteryear.  I like the simple graphics and wording.
I have some old Jello ads that I hope you will like and use them in your art.  I have not figured out exactly what to do with them yet.  Two heads are better than one, so maybe a bunch of heads are better than two!!  If anyone has an idea for them, will you please share it?  I would like to see something done with them.

Be sweet now!

2 comments:

Awww. I didn't even know these existed. They're absolutely precious!

Thank you for sharing.

:)

 

They are unique, aren't they? The little girls on the jello ads are the cutest things! I am glad you liked them.

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.