My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Friday, December 23, 2011

Shoregirl's Creations Printable Recipe Cards

After visiting Shoregirl's Creations, I was in awe of her creativity and ability to design!  She has some of the most beautiful creations I have seen and had left the kindest, nicest comment on my blog, so I felt I could ask her if she possibly could design some vintage recipe cards for me!  They were posted to her blog today and are absolutely perfect for what I need!!
I have downloaded every single card, plan to personalize them for my daughters, daughters in law and grand daughters.  I will put some of our family favorites on several of them, then add some blank cards so they can add their own favorite dishes to the set.  I will tie them with a ribbon and put their names on handmade tag, tied to the ribbon.
I know the girls will love them!  They are very sentimental and will love having their mom and/or grandma's handwritten recipes in the years to come.
Bless her sweet little heart, she designed 6 of them and I plan to use every one many times over!  A simple 'thank you' seems so inadequate, so I wanted to share with you what she had done for me and they are there for you as well.  Please go look at them and I know you will want them for yourself or to give to others.
I am posting  a couple of the cards so you can see how beautiful they are.

recipe card designed by Shoregirl

recipe card designed by Shoregirl

Remember be sweet ... Santa's still watching!


How is it that I missed this post? Thanks for linking back to my blog and for all your sweet comments here (and in your email!). I have another set of recipe cards if you care to use them -- go here:


Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!


Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.