My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Monday, September 12, 2011

Three Graphic Freebies

Lovely lady  collage
Little girl in purple flower
Child with kitten in field of flowers

Well, tonight I have been playing with my trusty old digital image program and made these so decided to put them here just in case you might have a use for them in one of your projects.  I wanted to wait till tomorrow at first to see if I could improve on them (I'm sure some of you could, not so sure about myself!) but am going to go ahead and post them!!  I hope you will like them.  I sure had fun putting them together, though my skill is much less than I would like it to be!!!
Be sweet all!   XXXOOOXXOOX

1 comments:

I have a use for them, and they are very pretty...so, I'll snag them all. Thank you so much! Very generous.

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.