My Friends, My Pals, My Bestest Buddies!!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vintage Florals, Pretty Pansies

Sweet little pansies with poem

Pansies by Katherine Cline
These lovely pansy  images are yours, free for the taking to use as you please.  There are no terms of use!  You may use these pretty vintage floral images in any way you choose.  All the beautiful graphics from so long ago should be shared I believe and belong to us all.  I am sure the artists who designed them originally would be so pleased to see them included in the many marvelous things created today.  I know I certainly would, so, my dear and sweet friends, here they are!!  Enjoy!
As always, be sweet and always treat others as you would like to be treated!

3 comments:

You find so many beautiful things to share! I plan to link to this when I'm back on WCP regularly in June. Thank you Polly!

 

T%hank you, sweet friends, Gorges and Ferree! I love all things old, artsy, crafty .... and guess I just love all things!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Your comments are music to my soul!

 

Copyright © Back Porch Graphics.
Sweet Memories Theme created by WAHMaholic Blog Designs.